Thank you for supporting our journalism. This article is available exclusively for our subscribers, who help fund our work at the Sun Sentinel.
Delray Beach is about to get glam slammed.
A slate of catwalk capers, charity fundraisers and designer fashion pop-up shops return in what will be the 10th anniversary edition of Delray Beach Fashion Week Feb. 23-27.
For more information or to purchase tickets, go to DelrayFashionWeek.com. Proceeds will benefit Achievement Centers for Children & Families.
Here is a schedule breakdown:
- Wednesday, Feb. 23 — The “Living in Paradise” opening night fashion show will fill the runway with more than 70 models wearing spring and summer looks from over 30 Delray Beach retailers. There will also be pop-up shops, food vendor stations and a cash bar. The event is from 6-10 p.m. at Old School Square, 44 NE Second Ave. Tickets are $50.
- Thursday, Feb. 24 — The “Colors of the Tropics” fashion show and luncheon will spotlight spring and summer resortwear fashion from downtown Delray Beach boutiques and designers. The event will include a reception, three-course lunch, runway show, silent auction and entertainment from 11:30 a.m.-3 p.m. at Meso Beach House, 900 E. Atlantic Ave. Tickets are $125.
- Friday, Feb. 25 — The “Sunsational Shop & Sip” is a retail event that starts out at The Ray Hotel with light brunch bites and a goodie bag of shopping specials. Then you shop at your pace going to downtown shops with a “passport” to be checked at each store and, when completed, turned in for a raffle held at Johnnie Brown’s (301 E Atlantic Ave.). The event is 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Check-in is at Rosewater Rooftop at The Ray Hotel, 233 NE Second Ave. Tickets are $25.
- Saturday, Feb. 26 — The “Sand & Sea Fashion” event will feature swimwear from local designers and retailers. After the show there will be a cocktail party at Rosewater Rooftop at The Ray Hotel. The event starts at 3 p.m. at The Ray Plaza, 233 NE Second Ave. Tickets are $40.
- Saturday and Sunday, Feb. 26-27 — The “Downtown Delray Beach Craft Show” will have over 100 artists and vendors. The event is from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. along NE Fourth Ave. Admission is free.
- Sunday, Feb. 27 — There will be various fashion trunk shows and in-store events throughout downtown Delray Beach from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Admission is free.
Delray Beach Fashion Week is an annual event staged on and around downtown hotspot Atlantic Avenue. Fashion designers, hair stylists, makeup artists and boutique owners from all over Delray Beach all contribute styles and looks for the five-day spate of runway shows, charity events and pop-up shops.