Thank you for supporting our journalism. This article is available exclusively for our subscribers, who help fund our work at the Sun Sentinel.
By no means is this a comprehensive list of restaurants offering Thanksgiving dinner. That’s what Yelp is for.
This is a curated list of turkey day supping specials and eatery events (with a few “Friendsgiving” offers thrown in for good measure) that we would like to go to ourselves.
Now, keep coming back because we will for sure be adding to our dream dinner roundup of restaurants. And keep in mind that prices do not include taxes and gratuities.
This well-known event space will have live music and kids activities with reservations starting at 2 p.m. with dinner for adults for $125, children 12 and under $75 and children under 3 for free. There will be six stations including:
- Appetizers: jumbo lump crab cake, jumbo shrimp cocktail, vegetables, antipasto, cheeses, dried fruits and nuts.
- Carving station: oven-roasted organic turkey, honey baked ham and New York strip steak.
- Traditional favorites: garlic mashed potatoes, mashed sweet potatoes, dried fruit and chestnut stuffing, green bean casserole, Brussels sprouts with bacon and glazed rainbow baby carrots.
- Children’ station: macaroni and cheese as well as chicken fingers with French fries.
- Salad bar: artisan lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, carrots, peppadews, parmesan croutons, chickpeas, olives, candied pecans, blistered corn, shaved parmesan cheese, heirloom tomatoes, mozzarella, basil and grilled red onion.
- Desserts: seasonal mini pies, pastries as well as berries and fruit served with creme anglaise.
B Ocean Resort’s Naked Crab Seafood Kitchen
1140 Seabreeze Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, Fort Lauderdale. 954-727-7090. NakedCrabFTL.com.
On Thanksgiving Day, the Naked Crab at the B Ocean Resort will have a lunch and dinner buffet with traditional dishes with a little flavor twist. Seating for adults is $65 and children, $30. Reservations are not required, but are recommended. To reserve seats, email Restaurant.Reservations@BOceanfortlauderdale.com.
- The Autumn Harvest Station will have starter vegetable dishes such as quinoa tabbouleh and rainbow beets.
- The Pilgrim’s Station will serve main courses such as the roasted herbs heritage turkey, chestnut stuffing and sweet potato casserole.
- The Mayflower’s Sugar Table will hold desserts such as pumpkin and pecan pies.
Plantation, Pembroke Pines, West Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens. BrioItalian.com.
Brio’s has added a Thanksgiving dinner to its catering menu, including reheating instructions. But you must place your order by 8 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 23 (pick-up times vary). A small to-go dinner feeds three people and costs $78.99 and a large feeds six people and costs $148. A catered dinner half-pan feeds 10 people and costs $229 while a full-pan feeds 20 people and costs $419. The menu includes turkey, stuffing, broccolini, mashed potatoes, orange cranberry sauce and pumpkin spiced bread pudding.
The new restaurant inside The Ray Hotel Delray Beach — under the auspices of executive chef Joe Zanelli — will host their first Thanksgiving with a four course prix fixe menu for $75 per person from 2 to 8 p.m..
- First course: roasted squash soup with herb seed oil, toasted pepitas and spiced crème fraiche.
- Second course: roasted beet salad with arugula, frisee lettuce, St. Andre cheese, marcona almonds and truffle vinaigrette.
- Third course: turkey platter including buttermilk breast, confit turkey leg, mashed potatoes, orange cranberry sauce, brioche/foiegras/chestnut stuffing, salsify (a k a oyster plant) and turkey gravy.
- Fourth course: bourbon pecan pie with whipped vanilla cream or an apple crostata with maple ice cream.
Ember Grill will also offer shareable specials for groups celebrating “Friendsgiving” on Wednesday, Nov. 24. That is also the day the restaurant starts a Delray Beach Police Department Kids & Cops Toy Drive. If you bring a toy, you get a free specialty cocktail and will be entered in a drawing for a free “staycation” at The Ray.
The Eat Beat – Restaurants, Bars and Recipes Newsletter
Dining out, cooking in and all the South Florida restaurant news and information you need.
- The pies include strawberry rhubarb, apple crumble, coconut cream, Key lime, chocolate cream and their signature Flagler Berry Pie (blackberry, blueberry, cherry, raspberry and strawberry).
- The cakes include carrot cake, red velvet and vegan fudge chocolate.
- There are also Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup and Chocolate Chunk cookies for $3.95 each.
Located in the Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, this restaurant will have a Mexican feast served Thursday, Nov. 25, to Sunday, Nov. 28. Chef Jorge Gutierrez will prepare:
- Tamal de Calabaza – pumpkin, masa de maiz and banana leaf for $11
- Machaca de Pavo Taco – pulled turkey, tomatillo, green apple sauce and cilantro for $15
- Enchilada de Guajolote – braised turkey, cranberry mole, peanuts and crema fresca for $21
- Pavo Asado (the chef’s specialty) – roasted turkey, plantain puree and au jus for $25.
- The menu will also include fall-themed cocktails. Lona’s full dinner menu will also be available.
Locations in Boca Raton, Cooper City, Coral Springs, Palm Beach Gardens and Miami. MeltingPot.com.
In the spirit of Friendsgiving Melting Pot restaurants are offering a special “Best Fondue Friends Forever Friendsgiving” promotion (or BFFFF for short) throughout November every Wednesday, which is Friends Day.
- Starting at $29.95, you can order a three-course meal with a salad and special cheese fondue “BFFF Dippers” such as prosciutto, summer sausage, French baguette, pretzel bread, honey wheat bread as well as vegetables and fruit (along with classic dippers).
- For dessert there is chocolate fondue with “BFFFF Dippers” such as macarons, créme puffs, brownies, blondies, Rice Krispies Treats, pound cake, Oreo-dusted marshmallows, strawberries, bananas and pineapple.
- You can make it a four-course meal with an entrée for an additional $10.