We’re kicking off a new feature of Let’s Go, South Florida: Dish your neighborhood gem. We want to hear about your favorite neighborhood haunts, gems and off-the-beaten-path restaurants in Broward or Palm Beach county — and you may get a chance to be featured in a future episode.
For a chance to participate, fill out the submission form below to explain what’s special about the restaurant. Include a short video (1 minute or less) of yourself telling us why you should be our next special guest.
What you need to know to participate in an upcoming Let’s Go, South Florida video:
- You must be available on a week day for production time of approximately three hours.
- Have your own transportation to and from the restaurant.
- Meal will be provided courtesy the Sun Sentinel.
- Your video submission will very likely be part of the Let’s Go, South Florida show you are featured in as well as promotional posts on social media and on the SunSentinel.com.
- Finalists cannot be affiliated with the featured restaurant, and will be interviewed by phone before a final selection is made.
- Videos will be judged for originality. We will also consider the nominated restaurants.
- Deadline is Aug. 21.
- Only finalists will be contacted.